These are my some of my very favorite things that you can buy if you find yourself running low on time this holiday season.
1. Portable Dollhouse - This kit comes with a natural wood dollhouse, furniture and peg doll family. You can decorate it yourself (Grace Violet has some adorable examples) or you can leave it blank to encourage imagination.
2. Cherry Blossom Ring - This ring from lulucoco is adjustable, making it ideal for gift giving! Plus, have you ever seen anything like it?
3. Felt Sugar Cookies - All kids love pretend food, and when you buy this set from gingerblossoms, half the proceeds go to fight cancer! If cookies aren't your thing, she's got a virtual felt grocery store to choose from. You can also visit her blog here.
4. Stamped Metal Jewelry - Don't just give a gift, give an heirloom from SoSoBella. This is one of the things I'm looking forward to for when we have kids one day.
5. Tie Guitar Strap - Sometimes it's really hard to find handmade items for guys. This guitar strap from kaceydilla is one of the coolest options I've seen!
6. Hand Carved Rubber Stamp - I love the look of these hand carved stamps from craftpudding.
She also does personalized stamps. Not sure what to get? Give a gift certificate and let them choose! Want more? Visit her blog.
7. Pull Toy - This tiger is one of a variety of hand carved wooden pull toys available from jalutoys. It may be a little more than you'd usually spend, but this is sure to last for generations.