1. Baby Gift Set - Two super sweet burp cloths and an appliqued onsie, all on sale from MERICREATIONS.
2. Mini Monkey Flap Hat - OMGosh these little hats from citefuzz are adorable!
3. Kool Kid Legs - I love that these warmers from mamarunswithscissors work on arms or legs and for boys or girls.
4. Car Seat Strap Covers - rubyjean has all her cute strap covers on clearance. Get 'em while you can!
5. Custom Tutu - I added this not only because I love it, but because GreenEyedLillies gives you a glimpse of the prices you'll be paying for handmade children's items if this law isn't amended. Check out her post on the issue.
6. Baby Sling - Baby slings are just one of those must-have items, especially those that can adjust with your child, like this one form libertyworth. Check out her blog, too!
7. Snail Clippie - Sally the Snail would love to find a home on the head of your little girl! From hairsprinkles, whose whole shop is on sale.
Please please please do what you can to help these shops out. I don't think most people realize how many shops are going to go out of business because of this new law. If enough people make a big enough deal, we can make a change. Sign the petition, email your congressmen and call your local newspapers and news stations!