7/21/11

Chin up, Buttercup! Headband Tutorial


If you've ever wondered how to make headbands, get ready to gather up some materials, as I show you how to make a headband! (As always, click the pic to make it bigger!)

*I get my elastic here - she's fabulous and has tons of colors at a great price!











If you make one, I'd love to see pics!

In other news, I'm almost to 150 followers!  I'll be hosting a little giveaway next week for my followers, so stay tuned!

Photobucket
The Shabby Nest  Tickled Pink at 504 Main
Thirty Hand Made Days 
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party! Katie's Nesting Spot
 










4 comments:

SV said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing :) Stopping by from 30 handmade days.

Evie said...

This is so cute! I need to learn how to make these hair accessories for my girl!
Thanks for stopping by BPPackages too! :)

Unknown said...

So cute and soooo easy! Came by from Yesterday on Tuesday :)
www.buzzycreations.blogspot.com

Liz said...

So sweet & so simple! Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...