10/11/11

I'd Pin That! #2


I have seen the cutest, most awesome stuff on Pinterest this week! 

I want to go out an buy some boots and socks RIGHTNOW.  And an outfit to go with them.  That fits.

Source: ravelry.com via Jessica on Pinterest


How fun is this little photo album?  This would be so fun to make for Halloween, too.



Speaking of Halloween, this costume (!!!).  My child WILL wear this one day!

Source: etsy.com via Jessica on Pinterest


And these pumpkins.  Hilarious in their simplicity.



Since I've taken up crafting with scrap wood, these would be a perfect project:

Source: etsy.com via Jessica on Pinterest


I seriously love Pinterest. And hate it - I've found myself too many times this week thinking I'll just stop by real quick and then time just gets completely away from me.  Oh well.  :)  If you're not on Pinterest yet, shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...