2/29/12

The Clovers, Part 1

I thought I'd share with y'all some of the clovers over at Clovers For Collins.  You can read about sweet Collins here and find out why we chose clovers for him here.  We have several different cloversmiths and each one has different talents.

Amanda is handy with the crochet hook:


Dana and Carrie have their hot glue guns plugged in and ready to go:



And of course, I am also running with the ribbon crowd:


Clovers are available as hair clips and pins!




Don't miss the next batch of clovers: check out this post!

Linking up to these great parties!



7 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I'm loving all of the clovers. And y'all are doing it for such a great cause =) I will say a prayer for your friend, I can't even imagine!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

How Great! I hope you will link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade.

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/st-pattys-day-project-parade-linky.html

Lindsi B said...

Adorable!!!! I found you on TT&J and I'd love to have you link up with us for Fun Stuff Fridays linky party at Toys In The Dryer. http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/03/fun-stuff-fridays-13.html

Julie E said...

Love the polka dots clip! I'd love for you to share these cute clovers at my St. Patty's link party. :)

http://whitelightsonwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/02/st-patricks-day-linky-party.html

Heather Alverson said...

Stopping by from Positively Splendid! I love clovers and perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

The Tablescaper said...

So cute and perfectly seasonal. I'd love to have you join me at Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Nicole said...

Those are so nice and creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...