2/23/12

Easiest Ever Wrap Charm Bracelet

I rarely ever take the time to make anything for myself.  When I do, it's gotta be something quick cause now that my baby is m-o-b-i-l-e, I have less time than ever!

This wrap bracelet fits the bill!  It's so insanely quick and costs practically NOTHING.  


Do you have $0 and about 2 minutes?  Great!

You will need a long skinny scrap of fabric (cut on the bias) and a charm.



First, rough up your fabric scrap a little.  I like to run my nail along it to kind of stretch it out and make it a little shabby at the edges.

Twist the end up and thread the charm onto the fabric.  


Here's the part where I'm supposed to tell you my thigh looks unusually huge in this pic and it's not that big in real life.  Except it is. Ha!

Wrap it around your wrist and you are DONE!

See?  SO easy!


Linking up to these great parties!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

SUPER cute!

Kate @ BROhaha said...

1. your leg is not even close to "huge" &

2. This is so cute! Could not be easier & I love the fabric you chose :)

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Saturday Seven Party! http://queenofsavings.com

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'll try this next. Found you on Sumo's Sweet Stuff.

Unknown said...

How adorable! I hope you'll come by and link up:http://www.serendipityandspice.com/2012/02/manic-monday-7.html
-Melissa

Hip Brown said...

SO sweet! Glad I popped by.

Holly Lefevre said...

That is so darn sweet!

Astarael said...

How simple yet totally AWESOME, I love it!

Gavin Gamble said...

Goood blog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...