6/29/12

Polka Dot First Birthday Party: Details

About darn time, right? I wanted to share a couple of details from Baby E's Polka Dot First Birthday Party.  Remember how I said I was all about balance with this party?  Part of not driving myself crazy is knowing what my weaknesses are and then passing those projects along to someone better able to handle them.  There were 3 things I "hired out" for the party.

First, let's take a look at the invite:


Don't you love it??  Sarah from Supermom Saves the Date did an excellent job!  I got so many compliments on this invitation and Sarah's prices were very reasonable!

Next up is the cake.  I pretty much suck at baking, so we might as well just put that out there now.  This cake was delicious and I loved how well it went with the theme.


Stephanie from The Sweetest Day even created a little smash cake (no fondant for the baby - she's a smart one!).  She did our wedding cake 7 years ago and her cakes are beautiful and SO GOOD!

Last, the favors.  When my friend, Annie went into business, I was SO excited because the world NEEDS to know about her cookies!  She does an amazing job decorating them, but more importantly, they are yummy and not all cute cookies taste good!







Cookie favors from Tennessee Sugar.  Don't lick the screen, okay?  :)

2 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

CUTE!!! I love all the bright colors. Super fun for her first birthday!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...