1. Plastic Covered Bag - There is a great tutorial over at Tin Whistle for this handy bag that would be great for the grocery store or the beach!
2. Jessica Bag - I'm not being biased because of the name - I really do love this bag from Lola...again. The shape and size make this exactly my kind of thing!
3. The Birdie Sling - I love love lurv this beauty from house on hill road. She took the time (and even had to buy more fabric) to center the floral design and it was very much worth it. I am crowning this one Queen of the Birdie Slings.
4. Fused Plastic Bag - Radical Recycks used what seems like all recycled materials to make this bag, right down to the charm on the handle. Plus, it's still cute. Recycled & cute - what's not to love about that?
5. Veronica Ruffle Bag - This bag from etsy user DesignsbyDanna is so fancy, yet still seems casual enough to take anywhere. The combination of different fabrics really takes it to the next level!
6. Jordy Bag - Craftster user thejordy has nearly caused hysteria over this adorable but simple little bag. The shape and size are great, it's easy enough for a beginner and the simplicity of the style is a canvas waiting to be customized. And she's giving away her pattern for free!
7. The Hipslinger - If there were ever a way to bring back the fanny pack and make it cool again, craftster user rocknroar has found the secret! The perfect size for some cash, ID, camera and chapstick, this would be my top choice for doing the tourist thing in a big city. I'm daydreaming now about the shoulder pain it would alleviate!