1. Trick or Treat Pot - Hello, Darling! I love the idea of making your own Trick or Treat bowl, especially using a cheap terra cotta pot, like the one Phyllis Dobbs uses for her tutorial.
2. Crafty Pumpkin - This definitely wins "Most Creative Use of a Fake Pumpkin" in my book! Craftster user Miz.Persnicket must have spent a lot of time on this one.
3. Finger Puppet Bats - Domesticali has a great tute up for these simple, yet adorable bat finger puppets that double as Halloween decorations.
4. Hand and Foot Wreath - Get the kids involved (and get ready for what could be an orange and white mess) and make this sweet wreath that will add to the Halloween spirit around your place! The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman has lots of other kid-friendly crafty Halloween ideas, so be sure to check her out.
5. Halloween Ribbon Wreath - I love this wreath from The Long Thread. Visually simple and probably simple to make, it makes a big impression.
6. Halloween Advent Calendar - Just a Girl has a great tutorial up for this advent calendar made with small craft boxes. Very cute!