It's that time of year when we all start thinking about giving more than any other time of year. This year more than ever, the little things we can do in our spare time can make a huge difference in the lives of others. And hopefully we can create habits that will carry through the Christmas season and make an impact all year long.
1. Caps for Kids - Knit or crochet a hat for a child in need.
2. Love Letters - Put your paper crafting to good use by making a card for a child with a life-threatening illness.
3. Cubs for Kids - Dress a Teddy Bear which will be given to a homeless child.
4. Helmetliner - Knit or crochet a helmetliner for our troops.
5. Dolly Hugs - Sew a doll for abused, neglected, homeless and runaway children.
6. Caps to Cap-Haitian Project - Turn t-shirts into hats for infants in Haiti. This would be a great weekend project. SouleMama is trying to collect in time for a send out on December 10th.
7. Afghans for Afghans - Knit or crochet a variety of items for the people of Afghanistan.