Great options for little gifts to make in bulk, say, for a class or a book club.
1. Candy Cane Angel - Some scissors, some paper and a box or two of candy canes is all it takes to make these little favors from Pink Paper Peppermints. She's one crafty lady!
2. Gingerbread Men - These are for spiffing up and not for eating, though I'm sure they smell delicious! Easy peasy instructions from i have to say...
3. Doily Angels - These sweet angels from sycamore stirrings were inspired by a trip to the grocery store! She's got lots of other doily craft ideas, so head on over!4. Marshmallow Snowmen - I can't think of a better way to eat marshmallows than on a stick, dressed up as snowmen like these from Speckled Egg.
5. Paper Flower Ornaments - Cheap and easy is exactly how I like my crafts. How About Orange has a tutorial for these cute paper flower ornaments, and the best news is that you probably already have everything on hand! For more of her stuff, go here. 6. Corsage - This would be a great teacher gift from Elizabeth Holcombe. Wing your own or buy this one here. You can even save 10% in December!
7. Snow Globes - I love Love LOVE snow globes. Wanna know how to make your own? Visit Little Elephants! Throw in a teeny snowman or a penguin for a more Christmas-appropriate version.