1. Scrappy Wreath - It's good to know there's a cute, useful project (from Lindamade) I can do with the massive bag of fabric scraps in my closet.
2. Felt Garland - Anna Maria Horner's felt garland can be switched up for any occasion. I bet you could even embroider the circles to spell out a holiday message!
3. Candy Garland - Another scrappy holiday project, this time from Kelly at Trans-craft-inental using a tutorial from CraftBits.
4. Christmas Garland - Red and White yo-yo garland from twolimeleaves on Flickr. Visit her blog here.
5. Recycled Wreath - I'm sure not everyone has enough fabulous vintage ornaments lying around their house to make this wreath from Everyday Beauty, but there's a tutorial in case you do! It's yummy, isn't it? You can visit Andrea's shop to find some vintage treasures of your own.
6. Paper Wreath - Haru uses a variety of new, used and vintage papers to make this beautiful wreath. I never thought paper could be so pretty!