12/11/08

Seven x Seven - Wreaths and Garlands

Nothing says Happy Holidays like a wreath on the door and a garland over the mantle!

1. Scrappy Wreath - It's good to know there's a cute, useful project (from Lindamade) I can do with the massive bag of fabric scraps in my closet.

2. Felt Garland - Anna Maria Horner's felt garland can be switched up for any occasion. I bet you could even embroider the circles to spell out a holiday message!

3. Candy Garland - Another scrappy holiday project, this time from Kelly at Trans-craft-inental using a tutorial from CraftBits.

4. Christmas Garland - Red and White yo-yo garland from twolimeleaves on Flickr. Visit her blog here.

5. Recycled Wreath - I'm sure not everyone has enough fabulous vintage ornaments lying around their house to make this wreath from Everyday Beauty, but there's a tutorial in case you do! It's yummy, isn't it? You can visit Andrea's shop to find some vintage treasures of your own.

6. Paper Wreath - Haru uses a variety of new, used and vintage papers to make this beautiful wreath. I never thought paper could be so pretty!

7. Fluffy Wreath - My door is begging for this wintry wreath! Creative Kismet even gives instructions to make your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful selection of holiday decoration. Thank you for featuring my paper wreath design and for introducing me to your blog. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...