It was super dificult to pick only seven items this week! To see tons and tons of cute kid stuff, go to etsy.
1. Baby Bird Tees - The only non-etsy entry today comes from Curious Bird. These little tees were too irresistable not to feature! They're also on sale. Bonus!
2. Bright Little Peasant Dress - I could fall over dead at how cute this patchwork dress is! bonbonoriginals has lots of other adorable styles, too, so be sure to check them out!
3. Rocket Applique Tee - The baseball tee really takes this applique from magicalscraps from great to awesome! You can see more of her stuff at her website here.
4. Flutter Butterfly Dress - theprincessandme has free shipping on this cutesy little dress! I love the color and pattern combo!
5. Red Squirrel Hoodie - The best thing about this super cute hoodie from freerangebaby is that it's reversible! Visit the blog here.
6. Who T-shirt - This funky little owl tee from CatsCranny would make the perfect addition to your little one's wardrobe!
7. Monster Hoodie - This sweatshirt is just too much! I mean, just look at that lil moster face. What kid wouldn't be totally excited to wear this hoodie from MyPreciousGrandchild? And I don't normally do this, but I'm going to throw in another shout-out to this totally rad scarf. Have you ever seen anything like it?
Thanks for checking in today! And if you support handmade, please, please do something about it!