4/21/09

Easter Dresses


I had promised my friend Lauren I would make Easter dresses for her girls months ago. Last month we went out and got the fabric and it sat in my house, forgotten, until the Thursday before Easter. Nice timing. Luckily this pattern is the easiest thing I've ever made and from start to finish, including washing the fabric, only took a couple hours for both dresses.

My favorite part - how cute are these kids? Don't worry about the Hello Kitty Band-aid. There was a jumping-off-the-bed-into-the-rocking-chair-during-nap-time incident. It happens.

Our UB the Sermon Day went off well, in spite of the rain. I've got a wrap-up meeting in a few hours. I'm catching up on laundry right now (it's covering half my living room right now - no, seriously - half) and I'll need to make a run to the grocery store (we're completely out of milk, bread and cheese). Oh well, back to my duties!

4 comments:

Linda Jo said...

What darling girls!!! You are indeed very blessed!

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

Thanks! They're not mine, though. These girls belong to my BFF, Lauren.

valerie said...

such pretty little dresses (and girls too!). i always make things for my best friend's kids as well... they are my favorite people to craft for!

Anonymous said...

Oh my- those are ADORABLE! How cute that they coordinate, my Mom did that too with my sister and me - we loved it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...