1. Elizabeth's Bluebird Pattern - Make this sweet bird from Creative Breathing's free pattern and then let our imagination run wild with ideas for how to use it. A pin? On a headband? Or make a bunch and create a mobile?
2. Soap Cubes - Pull out your ice tray to make these fun soaps from Martha!
3. Curling Ribbon Coasters - Head on over to Chica and Jo to get instructions on these coasters that will save your wallet along with your coffee table.
4. Flower Clip - Find out how to make this super simple flower clip from A Feathered Nest. Use it to make a pin, ponytail holder or a hair clip.
5. Paper Tulip - Make Mom a flower that will last all year. If I got started on these tulip from Cheeky Magpie, I don't know if I'd ever be able to stop myself.
6. Seed Journal - Any lady would be proud to carry around this journal made from an upcycled seed packet. From Craft Nectar.