1/10/12

OMTWI Week 2 Voting is open!

One Month to Win it Week 2 projects have been posted!  There are some really great projects.  I can tell the competition is heating up!  This week's theme is DecoArt and I love seeing the variety of ideas all the bloggers have come up with!


If you have a minute, go check 'em out and vote for your favorite!

I actually had a little bout of crafter's remorse and made two projects for this competition.  I'll show you the one that didn't make the cut this week. :)  Still cute, but not as awesome as the one I submitted.

Now I need some ideas from you!  Do you collect anything?  I've been asked about starting a collection of something for Baby E but have no idea WHAT.

Check out my previous entries:



2 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Voted! I hope I got it right. There were some seriously cute projects!!

Raising Cave Men said...

I voted!! And I know for a FACT I got it right! Which will make me 2-0!! So many cute ideas! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...