With the end of summer drawing near and school about to start, I figured today's seven would be a tribute to my second favorite season.
1. Ice Treasures - The possibilities are endless with this one! This would be a great way to clear out your laundry pocket discovery collection. Plus it keeps the kids busy for *hours*. Hopefully. And you won't have to make a special supply trip to do this - just use what you have. If you wanted to do this for a large group of kids, I imagine you could use empty yogurt containers or a muffin tin to make smaller ice treasures. From Let's Explore.
3. Rag Jewelry - Cheap, easy, fun. Who could ask for anything more? From a friend to knit with, via whipup.
4. Flower Ball Garland - Picnic, tea party, bedroom - I can think of a ton of places this garland from Pink Paper Peppermints belongs. You could change the colors to match the occasion and even recycle magazine pages.
5. Garden Party Pants & Jumper Set - If you want the best dressed toddler around, look no further than this darling set from Etsy seller wondermommy. I love the print, the ruffles, and the white top which I think balances the bright pants perfectly.
6. "Transparencies" Pendants - Craftster user TickleTickle has my heart stopping with these new pieces. They just bleed summer! Check out her other items at her etsy shop here. She's got an amazing talent.