ladies and gents, without further ado, the mustache.
1. Mulitiple Mustache Max - I just love this little guy from craftster user loveandasandwich! You can change his muctache with his mood and he even has a pocket in his back so he can carry them all along wherever he goes! You can see more of her work at her etsy shop.
2. Mustache Stamp - ollyollyoxenfree makes carving your own stamps seem like a piece of cake with her tutorial on craftster. And if you're going to carve your own stamp, why not make a mustache?
3. Walrus with a Mustache - This is the last craftster find for today, from hipswiveler. I want this painting! It's a new painting, yet it seems like a classic when paired with the frame. Classic with a funky twist.
4. Mustache Handkerchief - Buck up, cowboys! Next time you're on a cattle drive, you won't have to sacrifice style to keep the dust out of your face. You can still rock a manly 'stash and keep your face squeaky clean thanks to avrilloreti and her etsy shop.
5. Mustache Necklace - Keep your disguise close to your heart with this mustache necklace from etsy seller AchAchLieBling. I love that something so mockable (is that a word?) has found a place in our crafty little hearts and been turned into something we can love to wear! And because I couldn't decide between the two, another shout-out goes to LittleAngelsJewelry's awesome mustache necklace - tres cute. Bonus! LittleAngelsJewelry has offered Free Shipping to my blog readers on any order from her shop. All you have to do is type in my blog address and "free shipping" in the message to seller. Hop on it cause she has the most darling stuff!
6. Mustache Glass - It's now easier than ever to have a much sought after milk or kool-aid stash with these glasses from Glue & Glitter. Learn how to make your own with this tutorial over at SuperCute!