9/4/08

Sorry, I suck!

No great midweek blog this week. Sorry. I've been up to my eyeballs with a project at church that should be done tomorrow. We have a great children's library that had gotten neglected and run down, and I was asked to make it new again. So, for the past few weeks I've been busting it trying to get it ready for tomorrow night, the Grand Re-opening! It looks great so far, minus a few minor things that will get done after tomorrow. One major thing. Our reading loft only has one coat of paint and it really needs a second coat. However, since we did the first coat on Sunday and it is now Thursday and still smells like paint fumes, we've decided to wait until after tomorrow's event to do the final coat. Especially since the loft is too big to be removed from the room and the windows are painted shut.

Once it's done done, I will post before & after pics of the library, plus pics of our Family Reading Night we're having to launch the new library. Just to give you something to look forward to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...