These are some of my favorite decorations and ideas for your home. Seven ideas, plus interest since I made you wait.
1. Felted Ornaments - I love how Kleas has these hanging all in a row. They're for a swap, but I think they look great in a group, too!
2. Dancing Stamps - Fun and cheap garland idea from cheeky magpie using stamps and paper. It looks intricate and totally worth the careful cutting!
3. Ice Doilies - These would be great for hanging outside. Resurrection fern has instructions so you can make your own!
4. Little House on a Cupcake - These would be fun to give as gifts and would be equally happy on any surface in your home! From splendid things. You can buy one of your own here.
5. Bottle Vases - It's all in the details with this idea from Rebecca Sower. Not content to simply stick the greens in a bottle, (which would still be pretty) she kicks it up a notch by adding glitter and trinkets.
6. Fabric Tree - Pixie Blossoms has an adorable little Christmas tree made from fabric flowers and a Styrofoam cone. Who knew you could make a Styrofoam cone look so pretty?
7. Button Wreath Picture - On a budget? This cute wreath from Dollar Store Crafts (original idea from BHG) will only set you back $2.
Toadstool Pendants - maya*made has these versatile and whimsical pendants that can be used as necklaces, ornaments, gift tags, keychains, etc. I bet they're a snap to make! For more of her handiwork, visit her shop.