1/5/09

Saturday Seven - Get Organized! (Monday Edition)

I'm such a slacker! I got completely hooked on the Twilight Saga last week, read all four books in four days and saw the movie twice. Now, I realize I'm 26 and not 16, but have you read them? If you had, you wouldn't blame me!

Onward, to the seven! In light of the new year and all the hope we find ourselves filled with for resolutions that will probably fade by mid-February, here are some ideas that can help you get organized. Ideas that are too good to get sick of.

1. Tory Pocket Organizer - I love the versatility of this pattern from Burda Style. You could use this anywhere from a bathroom to a baby nursery. And it's free! Woo-Hoo!

2. The Undercover Crate - If you ever wondered about a cheap alternative to those cheap plastic ugly, but oh-so-handy crates, Paint in My Hair has got the answer for you! She's even included a free tutorial so you can make your own!

3. Necklace Organizer - Not only is this a super cute way to organize your jewelry, it's also an upcycle project! Cute idea from Laughing Daisies.

4. Fabric Covered Boxes - Got leftover boxes from Christmas? And some fabric scraps? Put them to good use with this tutorial from Wink Designs!

5. Day Planner - The colors etsy seller misseskwittys uses in this day planner are delicious. The best thing about it is that you can slip the old planner out and replace it next year.


6. Upcycled Tackle Box - This box from etsy seller jadedgypsy would be a fun way to stash your beads or other craft supplies. It would definitely keep me motivated on my projects!

7. Strawberry Clothespins - How could you not look forward to your to-do list if it was held together by these sweet clips from etsy seller mamutopia?

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow--what a fun blog you have!! I'm so glad you decided to include my planner in your Saturday Seven for two reasons....one is obvious (thank you so much, I'm honored!) and the other is because now I can come back and read in the future! I'm going to add you to my blog links right now!!
Smiles, Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...