6/1/12

Insta-Friday: 1

So, I'm on Instagram.  This isn't the part where I'm going to ask you to follow me (I keep my photos private since they're mostly of E).  But, I thought it would still be fun to share some with you, so I'm joining up with Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday!  Now, I'm not promising every Friday, but that's what I'm aiming for!

First, there's this.  I tripped over a baby gate several months ago and hurt my wrist.  I thought, meh, it'll get better.  And I let it go.  And then it didn't get better.  I went in and had it x-rayed and it's not a fracture, but I get to wear this for a couple weeks.  I'm 93% sure the nurse walked into the supply room and said, "What's the biggest, hugest wrist brace I can find?" because friends, this thing is huge.  And I'm possibly not wearing it right now because when I'm typing, it rubs on the laptop and makes a squeaking sound that is like fingernails down a chalkboard.  This partly explains my absence lately.  Also, please appreciate the fish face and the dirty hair and no make-up.  Just keeping it real, y'all.


Baby E (she is STILL A BABY!) had her 1 year pics last week.  I made this flair to match a purple lace pettiromper.  She was a mess for the shoot.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that she's not wailing in every pic, or at least if she is, the grandparents will find the humor in it. 


And here's another reason I've been MIA: Baby E is WALKING.  ALL OVER THE PLACE.  She doesn't even crawl anymore.  She took her first steps on her birthday and hasn't sat down since.  I have never been so tired in all my life.  Side note: she recently ditched her pink elephant lovey and decided she prefers the one I made for her.  Awww!!!  When she gets tired, she puts it over her head. And like I said, she doesn't stop walking.  She was cracking me up here!


We went to Florida to visit my in-laws and there is a little diner there with a walk-up ice cream window and we go there at least once when we're down there.  My husband's parents had their very first date there over 50 years ago.  I love this place.  And they make a mean dipped twist cone.  Yum! 


Daniel: Are you taking a picture of the floor?
Me: Um, yes.
Daniel: Why are you doing that?
Me: LOOK at him!!!

life rearranged

1 comment:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Yikes!! Hope you heal up quickly!! Love that headband. And good luck with a walking toddler! NOTHING is safe now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...